Sublimation Transfers Press Recommendations:
- Heat Press at 395-400 degrees
- Press 35-40 seconds
- Medium pressure, may vary depending on heat press.
Printed Vinyl HTV Transfers Press Recommendations:
- Always use a Credit Card or Scraper to scrape image and press firmly all over on flat service to ensure its hold to the carrier sheet
- Before pressing remove white backing from the transfer making sure the artwork stays on the carrier sheet
- Make sure item is free of lint & Preheat to remove moisture
- Position Transfer on TShirt with artwork facing upward
- Press at 300o at about 10-15 seconds. Medium Pressure
- Peel Hot
DTF Transfers Press Recommendations:
- Make sure item is free of lint & Prepress garment
- If transfer has moisture, before pressing place under a hot heat press for 90 seconds artwork facing down to remove moisture.
- Position Transfer on tshirt with artwork facing upward
- Press at 290o at about 9 seconds. Medium Pressure.
- Peel COLD
- Press again covered with Teflon sheet for 7-10 seconds to remove moisture and lock in final cure of artwork to garment.
- Note: Transfers will sometimes absorb moisture during shipment and with storage. Transfers will sometimes have gritty powder. No cause of alert as this is normal. Just wipe glossy side with a paper towel to remove moisture and powder and store in a cool place.